Appreciate a Dragon Day – January 16th #AppreciateADragonDay
Appreciate a Dragon Day January 16th History and Photo #AppreciateADragonDay – Happy Appreciate a Dragon Day Images and Download free Pictures. All of us, young and not so young, can appreciate dragons. You’ll find good and bad dragons in legends, folk lore, children’s books, songs, and top movies.
According to Donita K. Paul, the creator of this special day, you are encouraged to learn and explore the cultural and historic significance of dragons.
This day is also intended to celebrate literacy. So, reach for a book about dragons, and read it today!
Other ways to celebrate this day:
– Draw pictures of dragons.
– Write dragon poems or stories.
– Have a dragon puppet show.
– See a movie with dragons in it.
– Take picture of stuffed animal dragons. If you see a real live dragon, make sure to take a picture of him, too!
– Libraries should feature books with dragons
Most famous Friendly Dragon: Puff the Magic Dragon.
Origin of Appreciate a Dragon Day:
In 2004, author Donita K. Paul created Appreciate a Dragon Day, to celebrate the release of her book Dragon Spell. Mrs. Paul is a retired school teacher, who went into writing.